Mexico FACET Report: Foodservice Annual Count and Expenditure Tracking
Mexico FACET Report: Foodservice Annual Count and Expenditure TrackingView the size of the foodservice industry in Mexico and analyze the latest market trends to help you determine your go-to-market strategies.
This report includes data on full service restaurants, limited service restaurants, hotels & gambling, leisure, transport, concession, B&I, healthcare, education and retail locations such as c-stores and gas stations. This Foodservice Market Report will help you to:
- Analyze the size of the foodservice market in Mexico and compare it to other markets.
- View the trends and evolutions of the foodservice industry in Mexico for the past 5 years.
- Examine the away-from-home foodservice market in Mexico by specific segments such as commercial foodservice, non-commercial foodservice and retail.
- View the average check of specific segments to establish pricing of your product.
- Evaluate the weight of hotel chains and restaurant chains in Mexico compared to independent locations.
- Compare and determine the best HORECA markets to expand the reach of your products and services.
FACET provides the following components from 2011 to 2015:
- Number of units (total, independent, multi-units)
- Number of meals (million) and average check in $ per meal
- Value (retail sales equivalent in million $)
- Multi-units outlets penetration (% and $M)
- Number of meals per day per outlet
- 2011 to 2015 with CAGR % (compound annual growth rate)
- Detailed by market segment
Commercial FoodserviceNon-Commercial FoodserviceRetail FoodserviceHotels & Gambling- Hotels- Gambling- Exhibition/ConferenceLeisure, Transport, Concession- Leisure & RecreationLimited Service Restaurants- QSR outlets (other than Coffee shops)- Coffee shops- Self-service restaurantsEducation- Primary & Secondary School- Further Education (Universities/Colleges)Full Service Restaurants- Table service restaurants- Cafés Bars and Taverns